We are enlisted among the reputed Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of Constant Voltage Transformers. The transformers we make available are manufactured in compliance with international quality standards. Bulk orders of these are processed by us as per the specific requirements of the buyers. The entire range of the Voltage Transformer is reasonably priced by us.
- Constant Voltage Transformer as the name tell itself that CVT provides constant voltage despite of specified voltage fluctuation at the input.The AC mains powers up the input winding which is physically as well as galvanically isolated from secondary or output winding The input winding runs at moderate flux linkage levels. The output winding exhibits an intrinsic energy characteristic and this energy storage operates in conjunction with mains capacitor to produce self-generated AC flux field which is indirectly excited from the input winding.
- The result is instantaneous voltage regulation. No transient and spikes. Sinewave output. A perfect answer and remedy for every electronic equipment.
Salient Features :
- No semiconductors or moving parts used, hence very high reliability
- No feedback control used
- Intrinsic current limiting and short circuit protection
- Output voltage correction within ½ Cycle ( 10 ms) from no load to full load for specified load and line variation
- Short term over load capability
- Energy storage for line loss up to 3 ms at typical loads
- Higher input voltage control range, for loads less than rated load
- Very high line transient/spike rejection capability and excellent input to output isolation characteristics
- Output floating (optional)
Appplications : Computers, Data Processing equipment, Colour Photography Labs., Bio-medical equipment, PA equipment, Telecommunication, TV, VCD/DVD recorders & players, Teleprinters, Fax machines and all other sensitive electronic devices.
Precautions while using CVT :
- Keep magnetic storage and display devices like Diskettes, Spools, Monitors etc. away from the CVT
- Switch on the CVT before switching ON the attached peripherals and while switching off, switch OFF attached peripherals first and then the CVT
- Avoid using the CVT for high inductive loads.
- Check frequency before using the CVT with a generator. Recommended frequency: 50± 1Hz
- Switch OFF the CVT when not in use.
| Input Voltage
|| 180V-260V (other choices on request)
| Line Frequency
| Output Voltage
|| 220/230± 1%
| Output Stepload response
|| 2 cycles (30 to 40 milliseconds)
|| 90% (approx) under full load conditions
| Output Waveform
| Waveform Distortion
|| 5% (approx) under full load conditions
| Load Power Factor
|| 0.75% lag to 0.9% lead
| Ambient Temperature
|| -5ºC to 50ºC
| Transformer Type
| Effect of Frequency
|| 1.6% (approx) change in output voltage for every 1% change in line frequency
||50 VA to 10000VA
This publication is issued to provide outline information only and is not defined to form part of any offer and/or contract. The company has a policy of continuous product development and improvement, and we therefore reserve the right to vary any information without any prior notice.